Atelier Isabella is situated in the picturesque little Village of Kosmos. The house is at the waterfront of the Hartbeespoort dam. The house has magnificent views on the dam and the mountains surrounding it. The entrance to the house is in Coleman Street, on the side of the mountain, but also has access from the water side in Simon Bekker Street. It is surrounded by Palm trees and the garden is Sub Tropical around the swimming pool.
- - Entertainment area with big braai under roof
- - Table seating up to 14
- - Ideal for entertaining and small brainstorming sessions
- - Lounge with DSTV
- - Dining Room with dining room table, seating 6
- - Kitchen, fully equipped, with fridge/freezer, glass top stove with oven Microwave
- - Wash-up area with dishwasher, washing machine & tumble dryer
- - Washing Room with ironing facilities and a second washing machine
- - It is about 5km from shops
- - here are golf courses very near as well as art galleries & restaurants
- - In front of the house is a Jetty for fishing and the Marina Club just down the street.
- - Boaters world is also within walking distance.
- - The security gate of Kosmos Village is just a few houses away.
Magaliesberg Canopy Tour
Taking nature to new heights
Tel: 014 535 0150
Welwitscia Country Market
Open Tuesday- Sunday
Africa's finest market
Outlaws big Five Saloon
Want to feel like a Cowboy?
David: 084 481 8071
Bill Harrop's Original Ballooning
Balloon Safari's near Skeerpoort
Tel: 011 705 3201
Tel: 082 803 7731
Tel: 012 253 1290
Tel: 082 267 6340
rits Golf Club
Tel: 012 250 2522
Van Gaalen Cheese Farm
Tel: 012 207 1289
Tel: 082 465 6601
Snake & Animal Park
012 253 1162
- - Kindly note that smoking is not allowed in the rooms. Please make use of your balcony or the braai area.
- - Check out time is 11hoo, unless otherwise arranged. Please be so kind as to leave the key at the pre-arranged location.
- - Lock all the outside doors especially the sliding doors.
- - Be so kind as to put out all the lights and heaters before you leave.
- - Please take care not to make the fire against the tiles in the braai.
- - Guests must take responsibility for their children with the unprotected swimming pool.
- - Please take note that the tiles are very slippery on the steps leading out to the pool when wet.
- - This is a residential area. Please no loud music after 23h00.
- - If there is anything we can do to better your stay, please let us know.
- - Only those guests that are booked are allowed on the premises.
- - Minimum 2 night bookings.